Today I tested the SoCozy's NEW Sensitive Hair Care Products for Kids.... Here's what I think.
Sensitive 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner:
- Smell pretty Good
- One item, but it gets the job of both done
- Leaves hair feeling soft with a good scent
- Great for all kinds of hair, including African American types
- Helps reduce knots in the hair
- Helps manage coarse hair
Sensitive Styling Foam:
- Holds the hair and keeps it in shape
- Perfect for styles that needs to last longer
Sensitive Scalp Serum:
- Helps moisturize scalp
Hush Sensitive Serum: Non-greasy, leave-in formula that helps calm an irritated scalp, working to stop itch and reduce dry flakes.
Hush Sensitive Foam: Lightweight mousse that provides natural-looking hold, without disrupting the balance of a sensitive scalp.
Hush Sensitive 2in1: Gentle purifying cleanser, specially formulated with sensitive skin and scalp in mind.
Hush Sensitive Detangler: Lightweight spray that smooths and detangles, while nourishing and adding moisture to hair without disrupting the balance of a sensitive scalp.