Self-care is so important to our physical, mental and emotional health. At least once a month, I take the time to pamper myself. Here are some of my go-to self-care routines.
1. Skin Care
I usually start with self-care Washing my hair, taking a bath, Masking my face and using great skin-care products to moisturize my body. Here's what I used.
Better Skin Mirakle Cream; 2 oz., $34
• This ingredient rich recipe, imported from the Republic of Uzbekistan, is handcrafted in the USA with love and beautiful ingredients such as coconut oil, sea buckthorn, shea butter, cocoa butter, aloe, and soothing algae to help moisturize the skin.
• Peptides and hyaluronic acid help skin appear smoother, more youthful and radiant.
Better Skin Zit No More; .2 oz., $18
• Zit No More is a super strength zit zapper in an easy breezy rollerball.
• This wonder potion contains salicylic acid wrapped in THREE soothing essential oils.
• The formula is boosted with PhytoVie® pollution defense to assist the skinwith its battle against pollutants.
• Paraben-free, Gluten-free and Vegan For All Skin Types, Women & Men.
Better Skin Epik C Vitamin C Serum; 1 oz., $42
• A super hydrating, skin tightening, spirit lifting serum that reduces the appearance of fine lines using cutting-edge plant-based technology.
• Advanced Vitamin C formula works hard to improve the appearance of skin.
• Botanicals and fruit extracts help guard against pollution.
• Scented with a hint of lemon.
Better Skin Lava Magik- Cleanser • Scrub • Mask; 2 oz., $32
• A daily cleanser, exfoliating scrub and revitalizing mask.
• Skin cleansing volcanic lava from France enriched with nourishing calendula, sweet orange and grapeseed oils, cucumber, parsley, and chamomile for healthy radiant, more youthful looking skin.