It's about to be 2018 and you're probably ready to call it quits with your 9-5 job. Don't you worry, 2018 is your year to thrive. With all the technology advancement, there are many other options that can help you make a living. According to FlexJob’s annual analysis of the top companies that hire remote workers, there was a 52 percent increase in the number of telecommuting jobs from 2015 to 2016. Here are a few work from home jobs to consider in 2018. According to FlexJobs, the top career fields for remote jobs are computer and IT fields, medical and healthcare fields, sales, customer service, education and training, finance, and government.
Here are the top career fields and companies hiring for these industries.
- Tech – Dell, Apple, and Leapforce
- Healthcare – Aetna, Humana + Nursing Jobs
- Sales – Appen and American Express
- Finance – JPMorgan Chase and Capital One
- Customer Service – Sutherland CloudSource and Hilton
- Education – K12, Connections Academy, VIPKID, Cambly, and other Tutoring Jobs
- Government – USA Jobs.gov (use the keyword “telework” when searching)
Disclaimer: These recommendations came from the www.theworkathomewoman.com